Wow! What a pleasant surprise. A huge thank you to Cindy from cindyscreativecorner for thinking of me and nominating me for this award. It’s a great feeling.
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
Eleven Random Facts:
- A little bit of structure goes a long way.
- I love animals and in a parallel universe I am completely a zoo keeper.
- I love reading science fiction/ fantasy novels and Sir Terry Pratchett is my favourite author (especially the discworld series).
- I am a huge Star Wars fan and I have listened to most (90%) of all the audiobooks available on audible.
- I can’t make up my mind about what my favourite colour should be so if people ask I say the rainbow.
- I got married at 19 years old and and just coming up to my 15th wedding anniversary.
- I love British TV especially Endeavour and Sherlock Holmes (The one with Benedict Cumberbatch).
- My secret TV shame is MTV’s Ridiculousness. It makes me laugh out loud at least once every episode. Go figure.
- I love working out.
- I am big on health and well being with a pinch of salt to keep life enjoyable.
- My coffee/tea order is different every time.
Eleven questions for me to answer:
- What do you love about blogging? – It’s a great way to clarify my thinking about stuff and it makes me take a position.
- Name something you like about yourself. – My stickability.
- What do you like to do in your spare time aside from blogging? – Art, music, working out, listening to audiobooks, looking after animals, hanging out with my family.
- The name of the person who influenced you most. – My father, my husband and my son. All shaped my life into what it is now.
- What frightens you? – Not being able to do something that needs to be done.
- Name two favourite books. – I’m not a big re-reader, but here are a couple of books I have read more than once – Black Beauty and Grimm Fairy Tales.
- Favourite movie. – I love movies, but I don’t have a favourite. Like books, I am not much into re-visiting.
- Bike, Bus, or Car? – Car for commuting, Bike for fun, bus for adventure.
- What language/languages do you speak? – English.
- What places (countries or cities) have you visited? – UK, France, USA, Singapore, Hong Kong, Samoa, China, Australia, Vanuatu, Barbados.
- What do you want to be remembered for? – Making a positive difference in the lives of others.
Here are Eleven questions my nominees will need to answer:
- What is the one most important thing people should know about you?
- What do you hope to achieve through blogging?
- What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
- If you could talk to your ten year old self, what would you say?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- What is your favourite piece of music?
- If you could spend time with anyone in the world, past or present, who would it be?
- …and what would you do together?
- Town or country?
- Take out or Dine in?
- What is the last song you listened to?
Blogs I am nominating…
- Deep Thinking
- Interviewing the Ordinaries
- Notes from Around the Block
- Changes in L(attitude)
- Regenerative Parenting
- Teach Peace Now
- Ludic Geopolitics
- Everyday September